We are proven thought leaders within our practice areas with extensive experience leading projects and initiatives diverse in size, scope, and organizational impact.
Our team has an established reputation for offering the best solution against the most complex project scenarios to help you realize your vision.
As full-service consultants and advisors in project management, our services and capabilities span a broad range of strategic and operational competencies.
Integrating an eLearning solution will benefit your organization and employees through:
- Efficiency – balance work demands & professional development goals
- Convenience – stay in the workplace to receive training
- Influence – reach the entire breadth of the organization’s workforce
- Value – maximize talent development opportunities & minimize costs
- Consistency – create reliability in processes & delivery of content
- Retention – revisit and refresh select areas of course content
Examples of content development deliverables we specialize in include:
- Training manuals
- Company handbooks
- On-boarding packets
- Executive presentations
- Policies and guidelines
Kris is a multifaceted individual with 20+ years of experience piloting highly effective projects and process improvement initiatives. He is well versed in strategic planning, financial modeling and business development with a proven track record in leading diverse cross-functional teams with on-time and under budget completions. Kris is customer focused with a reputation for innovation, organization and delivering results.
Shane Cox has extensive experience in leading government programs and technology projects. He has served the roles of Chief Operating Officer, Change Management Officer, Business Architect, Program Manager, Project Manager, and Trainer for various public entities to include the State of Kansas Department of Labor, City of Little Rock, and Pottawatomie County.